background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Blogosphere Virgin AKA My Initial Post AKA Day 1 of blogging: I'm New Here

Alright! All 1 of my readers. I suppose this will have to be a "typical" first post since I have not yet delighted myself in contributing to the blogosphere other than my occasional stalking of other people's blogs. If I knew how to link to those of whom I stalk, I would!

Hence the titles, I just couldn't decide on one! These are the dilemmas in an ADHD world. Originally, I created this awhile back with my title "Wanderings and Ponderings" but have yet to post anything since I haven't done much of either as of lately! Hah. Although, I will say I have done some "wandering" over my grad school Christmas holiday, as a roadie to my rockstar bluegrass boyfriend, who travels every weekend to play shows. I was also able to get to see tons of my old friends over this break and am so thankful for that! Ever since I have become a grad student I pride myself on my reclusive behavior. Not quite sure how often I will contribute to this, but perhaps it will become my sanity in the midst of a busy upcoming semester... and who knows the topics?!? That too will most likely vary considering my ever so fascinating life and random ponders! Subjects that may make an appearance: Traveling... will probably have to be put on hold...until I use my buddy pass to go who knows where, decorative projects, painting, books? fitness? and who knows?! The blogosphere is my oyster! Perhaps just things I really like or want!! After all, any idiot can blog! ;) So here you have it ladies and gents, my introduction.
 
Disclaimer: If any sarcasm is taken the wrong way, I will not be held responsible. ;) Also, easy on the judgements, I'm a newbie.


1 comment:

  1. Haha... You're a rock (bluegrass) star's gf. That's a blog in itself. :)

    ReplyDelete